Kids 5th through 8th Grade
Have you seen or heard the word “Xtreme” at Shepherd and wondered what that is? Do your 5th-8th grade children need a place to grow in their understanding of God’s love and His plans for their life? Read on! Our Xtreme Ministry gives students the opportunity to grow and show their faith in our Triune God. We encourage our youth to connect with peers and adult mentors to nurture their Christian faith through:
• 5th – 6th Grade Pre-Confirmation
• 7th – 8th Grade Confirmation
• Annual Catechism Summer Camp at Lutheran Valley Retreat
• Monthly activities and/or service projects
• Connecting with other youth groups
• Grandfriends program (youth are paired up with older members- both parties write letters to one another, pray for one another, and meet quarterly)
Check back here for upcoming events and fun!
For more information, contact Sina Williams at SWilliams@sothfamily.org.