F.A.C.E.S. (Faith Activities Conversations Experiences Service) partner with Bethesda in a ministry for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We are looking for volunteers to help with F.A.C.E.S this fall. It is time for a new “FACE” as we reorganize to support our community post COVID-19.
If you would like to help with this amazing organization, please click here to see details regarding each position or reach out to Sam Scheck at email@example.com or 303 945-4880.
- Integration into the Contemporary Worship of Bethesda group homes
- Sunday School and Catechism
- FACES Night Out - Evening of games, snacks, singing, devotions, and crafts
- Christmas program
- Blessing Bethesda “Angel Tree”
- Team Leader: coordinates volunteers, schedules, publicity, and acts as a liaison with Bethesda.
- Teachers for Sunday School: Greet, welcome, encourage, and team teach appropriate-level Sunday School lessons
- Support Volunteers: Welcome guests, and help to load/unload vehicles; Sit with guests during contemporary worship; help with snacks, games, crafts, and music at FACES Night Out.